Alas, I didn’t get this done earlier in the day, and now I need to spend the remainder of my evening working on the first units in the Stanford on-line AI class. These materials were only just posted, but I’m already behind the curve because I’ve not reviewed all the pre-class material. Hopefully I’ll be able to get a PMM candidate picked out for next week and get the post written before it gets this late in the day.
October 10th, 2011 Posted in Perl
Leave a Reply
- Rant: On Website Passwords
- Dear LazyWeb: Good Key/Value Data Store for Perl?
- Test Suites: To Critic or Not?
- CPAN Testers Follow-Up: Progress Is Made
- CPAN Testers and RPC-XML: Well, Crap
- And A Heavy Sigh Is Given
- Perl Module Release: RPC-XML 0.78
- Perl Module Release: RPC-XML 0.77
- Perl Module Release: Image-Size 3.231
- Perl Module Release: Test-AgainstSchema 0.100
- Zefram:Have a look at the new Hash::S
- chansen:There is no magic sauce! From
- VenTatsu:A good starting place for pass
- Ashley:Two years ago I updated the so
- TJohnson:I have used a Berkley DB trans
- Mike:CouchDB is perhaps a solution
- Ron Savage:Hi Why do 4 have to wait? C
- Eric Truett:if you use CHI, you can change
- Mr. Muskrat:I don't think that MongoDB is