Alas, I didn’t get this done earlier in the day, and now I need to spend the remainder of my evening working on the first units in the Stanford on-line AI class. These materials were only just posted, but I’m already behind the curve because I’ve not reviewed all the pre-class material. Hopefully I’ll be able to get a PMM candidate picked out for next week and get the post written before it gets this late in the day.
October 10th, 2011 Posted in Perl
Leave a Reply
- I Made a New Thing in Perl
- Some Observations on the eBay for iPad 3.4.0 App
- Atom Editor Invites
- Some Modules I’m Looking At Currently
- Understanding Encoding (Trying To, At Least)
- Rant: On Website Passwords
- Dear LazyWeb: Good Key/Value Data Store for Perl?
- Test Suites: To Critic or Not?
- CPAN Testers Follow-Up: Progress Is Made
- CPAN Testers and RPC-XML: Well, Crap
- Ron Savage:How about calling it String::R
- Steven Bakker:This is really cool! I have fo
- marcos:Is it the same on all their mo
- Ian:Well put. Prior to losing 3
- Ron Savage:Hi I wrote Module::Metadata
- Joseph Brenner:Do you understand that UTF-8 i
- Zefram:Have a look at the new Hash::S
- chansen:There is no magic sauce! From
- VenTatsu:A good starting place for pass
- Ashley:Two years ago I updated the so