I haven’t had time to research a new module for Perl Module Monday this week, sorry. I have a few modules I’d like to write about, but just haven’t had the time to look at them in-depth. I am looking at doing a meta-PMM post on export/import modules, given that my last few PMM’s have generated a reasonable amount of feedback. But I’m not ready to do that one yet, either, and I’d prefer to not do something as a half-measure.
August 15th, 2011 Posted in Perl
One Response to “No PMM Post This Week”
Leave a Reply
- Rant: On Website Passwords
- Dear LazyWeb: Good Key/Value Data Store for Perl?
- Test Suites: To Critic or Not?
- CPAN Testers Follow-Up: Progress Is Made
- CPAN Testers and RPC-XML: Well, Crap
- And A Heavy Sigh Is Given
- Perl Module Release: RPC-XML 0.78
- Perl Module Release: RPC-XML 0.77
- Perl Module Release: Image-Size 3.231
- Perl Module Release: Test-AgainstSchema 0.100
- Zefram:Have a look at the new Hash::S
- chansen:There is no magic sauce! From
- VenTatsu:A good starting place for pass
- Ashley:Two years ago I updated the so
- TJohnson:I have used a Berkley DB trans
- Mike:CouchDB is perhaps a solution
- Ron Savage:Hi Why do 4 have to wait? C
- Eric Truett:if you use CHI, you can change
- Mr. Muskrat:I don't think that MongoDB is