I will be giving a lightning talk (possibly two) in the Perl Lightning Talks session at 4:30. The talk I am definitely doing is on ChangeLogML and the Perl module I have for it. If their time and schedule permit, I will also give a talk on my testing module, Test::Formats.
Leave a Reply
- Some Modules I’m Looking At Currently
- Understanding Encoding (Trying To, At Least)
- Rant: On Website Passwords
- Dear LazyWeb: Good Key/Value Data Store for Perl?
- Test Suites: To Critic or Not?
- CPAN Testers Follow-Up: Progress Is Made
- CPAN Testers and RPC-XML: Well, Crap
- And A Heavy Sigh Is Given
- Perl Module Release: RPC-XML 0.78
- Perl Module Release: RPC-XML 0.77
- Ron Savage:Hi I wrote Module::Metadata
- Joseph Brenner:Do you understand that UTF-8 i
- Zefram:Have a look at the new Hash::S
- chansen:There is no magic sauce! From
- VenTatsu:A good starting place for pass
- Ashley:Two years ago I updated the so
- TJohnson:I have used a Berkley DB trans
- Mike:CouchDB is perhaps a solution
- Ron Savage:Hi Why do 4 have to wait? C